COVID-19 SECURITY MEASURES
The organization A.S.D Podistica Valdipesa announces that, in compliance with the regulations currently in force in Italy for the containment of the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the following measures will be envisaged:
1) On the day of the race, to access the starting area, it will be mandatory to wear a mask.
2) The departure will be in compliance with all the risk minimization rules. Athletes must wear a mask at the start and at least for the first 500 meters of the race.
3) Upon arrival, it will be mandatory to wear a mask until exiting the delimited post-arrival area.
4) In any situation, both when collecting the bib and on the day of the race, it is mandatory to maintain social distancing.
5) All services before, during and after the tender will be carried out in compliance with current regulations and the provisions of the competent authorities. There will be no changing room and showers service, but a bag deposit service will be provided without any liability on the part of the organization.
These provisions may vary so athletes are invited to follow any updates on our website www.chianticlassicomarathon.com/en