The weekend program of the Chianti Classico Marathon includes a series of appointments.
Below is a summary.
Saturday June 3, 2023
- 10.00 am and am 10.45 visit to the Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo in Passignano with final aperitif. Reservation required by 24/05/2023 (see page: Visits – Chianti Classico Marathon)
- 2.00 pm at the gym in via Cofferi 1 Mercatale in Val di Pesa: delivery of bibs until 20.00.
- 3.00 pm piazza Vittorio Veneto in Mercatale in Val di Pesa opening of the Terra Madre market organized by Slow Food until 8.00 pm
- 4.30 pm piazza Vittorio Veneto in Mercatale in Val di Pesa meeting place for the children for the mini trail departure at 17.00.
- 5.00 pm Visit to Borgo Sant’angelo Vicolabate with final aperitif on the beautiful panoramic terrace. Reservation required by 27/05/2023 (see page: Visits – Chianti Classico Marathon)
Sunday 4 June 2023
06.00 am at the gym in via dei Cofferi 1 Mercatale in Val di Pesa opening for delivery of bibs up to 30 minutes before the start of the respective races.
06.50 am briefing ultratrail athletes 46 km in the start area
07.00 am ultratrail departure
08.20 am briefing for the 21 km trail athletes in the start area
08.30 am departure of the 21km trail
09.00 am departure 10 km run, walk and Nordic walking
11.30 am trail award ceremony followed by ultratrail award ceremony
12.00 pm lunch at an agreement with the Mercatale clubs in Val di Pesa until 15.30 pm.
- Mcl 055/821586 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circolo Arci 055.821422 – mail: email@example.com